Today I’m sharing 10 DIY wedding ideas from last week’s #Pintorials linky and around the web. If you’re planning a DIY wedding, or are looking for ideas to save money on wedding decorations and favours, so that you can splurge on your dress or honeymoon, you might also want to check out my 10 easy…
Well, it feels as if Spring has certainly sprung here (April showers included!) and today I want to show you how to make a wreath using origami flowers. It’s super simple and looks great – plus it won’t wilt like real flowers do… *this post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on…
A beautiful DIY wedding idea to display photos of the bride and groom at their reception, which doubles as a unique gift for the newly-weds. I wanted to come up with a DIY wedding idea for a gift when my brother married his lovely lady (known in our house as Auntie Pretty) this Summer. Through…
- 1 hour or more, 20-30 minutes, a few quid, a tenner or more, free, Gifts, Make with kids, older kids / adults, Paper Craft, pennies, Wedding, young kids
- 12 responses
10 more fabulous, simple craft ideas for a DIY wedding that are so easy, the kids can help you make them. Glitter champagne, garlands, gifts & more!
- 1 hour or more, Gifts, Needlework, older kids / adults, pennies, Valentine's Day, Wedding
- 67 responses
A special gift tutorial: embroider your honeymoon route, or a big family trip onto a vintage map. Perfect DIY Valentine or birthday gift for a husband or daddy!
- 10 minutes or less, Make with kids, older kids / adults, Paper Craft, pennies, Valentine's Day, Wedding, young kids
- 11 responses
Valentine’s day is just over a week away, so you still have time to make this beautiful (yet simple) pop-up heart Valentine card for your sweetheart by following the tutorial & using the free printable below. To make a pop-up heart Valentine card, you will need: – a card blank and envelope – a ‘true’…
- 10 minutes or less, babies, Make with kids, older kids / adults, Paper Craft, pennies, toddlers, Valentine's Day, Wedding, young kids
- 7 responses
Find out how to make perfect heart potato stamps in no time at all, then use them to make gorgeous Valentine cards for your loved ones…
- 10 minutes or less, Gifts, Make with kids, older kids / adults, pennies, toddlers, Valentine's Day, Wedding, young kids
- 2 responses
Pickle discovered air-drying clay at our local family fun day and loved it! Here’s my top 5 projects, plus a link to the best home-made GLOW IN THE DARK modelling clay.
- 10 minutes or less, 20-30 minutes, a few quid, Gifts, Make with kids, older kids / adults, Paper Craft, pennies, toddlers, Wedding, young kids
- 6 responses
These fabulous wedding craft ideas are so easy, the kids can help you make them, so why not recruit your little nieces, nephews, siblings, friends’ (or your own) kids to help with crafting..? Here are 10 easy, but beautiful wedding craft ideas that are perfect for little fingers… Gorgeous (and simple!) wedding craft ideas: 1. Bookpage jars…