This week I’m featuring 10 fantastic Chinese New Year crafts for kids (which this year falls on the 19th February and is the year of the goat/sheep. I am annoyed to have missed last week’s #Pintorials post (I was in Koh Tao – a beautiful island off Thailand with no wi-fi), so am therefore including crafts from the week before last too!
10 Chinese New Year crafts for kids:
- Book folding sheep from ET Speaks From Home
- DIY money envelopes for Chinese New Year from Hodge Podge Craft
- Paper plate drum from ET Speaks From Home
- Egg box sheep craft from The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Chinese New Year matching game from ET Speaks From Home
- Pom pom sheep from The Mad House
- Chinese dragon puppet from Fun Handprint Art
- Chinese New Year spiral craft from ET Speaks From Home
- Cupcake liner sheep craft from Crafts on Sea
- Hanging fluffy sheep from Red Rose Mummy
This week I’m linking up my DIY word cloud gift, which we made for Fathers’ day, but would also be perfect for Mothers’ day (next month here in the UK).
If you’d like to link up to #Pintorials this week, here’s a reminder of the rules…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add it to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier)! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are Eileen, Gude, Kate and Anna.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.