Give-aways are great! I will always be happy to host one for you on my blog using Rafflecopter, provided that it fits with my content (craft supplies, books, handmade items from other bloggers – anything craft related really).
Competitions are beneficial in generating interest for both your business/product and my blog. For companies that are interested in hosting a give-away, do contact me here: [email protected]
This policy is valid from 28th June 2014.
Hodge Podge Craft is a personal blog, written and edited by Gude Hudson-Gool and accepts forms of cash advertising, sposorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network and are identified as paid advertisements.
In line with the Britmums Blog with Integrity campaign, I will:
- Make transparent any relationships with products or companies:
- Clearly label advertising, advertorials and/or sponsored posts; I will use the terms sponsored post, featured post or commissioned post/guest post to denote posts where I have received payment. I will always discuss products honestly and only write in role as a consumer, if I have consumed the product involved.
- Always write as truthfully as possible about a product or company. All opinions are honest and entirely my own!
- Observe intellectual property rights.
Any product claim, statistic or quote about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
Hodge Podge Craft does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Work with me
If you are a PR or company who would like to work with me, please take a look at my work with me page.
Guest post guidelines
Guest post submissions should be craft related (ideally craft ideas either with or for kids). They should:
- be original content
- have original (and/or properly attributed and credited) images
- be between 250-350 words
- you may link to and credit your own content and blog (3 links per guest post) and other relevant content, but I will not accept affiliate links, promotional or sponsored guest posts
- keyword rich anchor texts are not allowed
- images must be good quality and a width of 600 pixels
- guest posts can be republished, but only after 6 months from posting
- should be submitted in HTML formatting
- should include at least 1 H2 tag
- should use short paragraphs or bullet points
- should not need spelling or grammar to be corrected
- should expect some editing (though I will always check the post with you again post-editing before going live)
Please contact me if you have any questions, or would like to enquire about a PR, advertising or guest post opportunity:
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods.