Check out the best F crafts for kids tutorials: Felt cookies, Fossils and a Fingerprint family tree.
This week I’m featuring the best F crafts for kids from last week’s #Pintorials. These should keep the little ones busy!
Best F crafts for kids:
- Felt cookies by Keep Up With The Jones Family How cute are these little biscuits? Perfect for role-playing afternoon tea, or selling in an imaginary bakers’ shop.
- Fingerprint family tree from Life (as we know it): A great craft activity for the whole family! The finished result is lovely too.
- Fossils and dinosaur eggs from Sun hats & wellie boots: This looks so much fun and it’s 2 activities in one! I think it would be fun to paint the fossils once they’re revealed.
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add it to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once and add only one post a week.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are Gude, Kate and Anna.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it
Tuesday Tutorials Linky: