Pickle drew a picture of Chops this week and I can actually tell where the ears, eyes, smile and hair are – this is the first of his drawings that has looked (to my untrained eye) like something other than a scribble. Exciting!
- 20-30 minutes, a few quid, Christmas, Make for kids, Make with kids, older kids / adults, toddlers, young kids
- 21 responses
Full tutorial on how to make the easiest DIY paper cup advent calendar ever, which you can fill with your choice of activities and/or sweets!
- 20-30 minutes, a few quid, Birthday, Gifts, Make for kids, older kids / adults, pennies, young kids
- 27 responses
We made this DIY kids crafts gift box as a gift for a 3 year old girl. Pickle was invited to her birthday party this weekend and her mum told us that she is very keen on crafts, so I looked online for a suitable gift. I wanted her to be able to make all…
- 10 minutes or less, a few quid, babies, Birthday, Make with kids, Paper Craft, pennies, toddlers
- 9 responses
These super simple thank you cards are easy enough for a 1 year old to make (with just a little help)! You’re never too young to say thanks!
- 10 minutes or less, Gifts, Make with kids, older kids / adults, pennies, toddlers, Valentine's Day, Wedding, young kids
- 2 responses
Pickle discovered air-drying clay at our local family fun day and loved it! Here’s my top 5 projects, plus a link to the best home-made GLOW IN THE DARK modelling clay.
- 20-30 minutes, Make for kids, Make with kids, older kids / adults, pennies, toddlers, young kids
- 4 responses
A super-simple pizza recipe using a version of Jamie Oliver’s basic pizza dough recipe and Pizza Express style tomato sauce. These are a fraction of the cost of store-bought pizza and a whole lot more fun!
Sometimes the simplest craft ideas for kids are the best. Just a few materials and a big imagination is all they need to create a masterpiece! You will need: – paper – paints – pens/pencils COST: pennies AGE: babies through to older kids / adults TIME: 10 minutes + These pictures say it all really…