- 10 minutes or less, Make with kids, older kids / adults, Paper Craft, pennies, Valentine's Day, Wedding, young kids
- 11 responses
Valentine’s day is just over a week away, so you still have time to make this beautiful (yet simple) pop-up heart Valentine card for your sweetheart by following the tutorial & using the free printable below. To make a pop-up heart Valentine card, you will need: – a card blank and envelope – a ‘true’…
- 20-30 minutes, a tenner or more, Baby shower, Fathers' Day, Gifts, Make for kids, Mothers' Day, older kids / adults
- 17 responses
This baby keepsake shadowbox would make a great gift for a parent or grandparent, but also for an older sibling with a new baby brother or sister. Spending time with the older child, sorting through the items you saved from when they were tiny and making a special keepsake box just for them (and talking…
- 1 hour or more, 10 minutes or less, 20-30 minutes, a few quid, babies, free, Gifts, Make with kids, older kids / adults, Paper Craft, pennies, toddlers, Valentine's Day, young kids
- 3 responses
10 gorgeous craft ideas for Valentine’s day that are simple enough for kids to make!
- 20-30 minutes, a few quid, Birthday, Fathers' Day, Gifts, Make for kids, Make with kids, older kids / adults, young kids
- 16 responses
This Fathers day DIY gift is super easy and fun to make, but really has the ‘wow’ factor. Ask the kids to describe their Daddy and make those words into a piece of art.
- 10 minutes or less, 20-30 minutes, a few quid, Gifts, Make with kids, older kids / adults, Paper Craft, pennies, toddlers, Wedding, young kids
- 6 responses
These fabulous wedding craft ideas are so easy, the kids can help you make them, so why not recruit your little nieces, nephews, siblings, friends’ (or your own) kids to help with crafting..? Here are 10 easy, but beautiful wedding craft ideas that are perfect for little fingers… Gorgeous (and simple!) wedding craft ideas: 1. Bookpage jars…
Yes, I know baking isn’t generally considered a craft, but I would argue that my definition could apply to either: a fun process of combining materials in order to create something wonderful. Wouldn’t you agree..?