Just look at all these gorgeous Spring & Easter ideas for DIY decorations! Those featured here include some of your posts from last week’s #Pintorials linky and others from around the web.
10 Spring & Easter ideas for DIY decorations:
- No-sew bunting from Coombe Mill
- Spring art machine embroidery on papier mache from Vicky Myers Creations
- Fabric scrap banner from iheartnaptime
- Paper Easter bunting from The Boy & Me
- DIY pom pom tree from The Gingerbread House
- Cake case daffodils from The MadHouse
- Decoupage eggs from Hodge Podge Craft
- Paper Easter egg wreath craft from Crafts on Sea
- Crochet daffodils from Lost On The Cloud
- Flower petal stained glass from the artful parent
This week I’m linking up my DIY Easter bunny bag, which is super cute, quick and easy (there’s a free printable template too).
If you’d like to link up to #Pintorials this week, here’s a reminder of the rules…
The #Pintorials Rules:
- Add the URL of your Pin or blog post below using the Linky. We will then add our favourites to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction based post of some kind but this could be crafts, recipes or anything else. It can be old or new, but please only add each thing once.
- It is really helpful if you allow your posts’ images to be copied (even better if you have a ‘Pin it’ button, as this makes our task easier)! By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow your hosts too that would be fabulous. We are ET Speaks From Home, Hodge Podge Craft, Crafts On Sea and TheBoyandMe.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- You don’t have to use the badge, but it would be great if you can, or if you’d give us a text link. The more people know about #Pintorials, the more can join in the party!
P.S. You can grab the blog badge here if you’d like to use it.