Today I’m sharing 10 pretty princess crafts & activities from last week’s #Pintorials linky and around the web. 10 pretty princess crafts & activities: Glitter bracelets from A Pumpkin & A Princess No carve glitter pumpkins (for Cinderella) from Hodge Podge Craft DIY felt crowns from hellobee Light-up princess dress tutorial from So Sew Easy…
Here is my ultimate round up of the most awesome DIY minion party ideas for your little BAANANAAH lovers! With The Minions Movie coming out later this year, I am sure minion mania will continue for a good while yet. DIY minion party ideas for invitations & decorations: Find an editable free printable invitation from…
- 20-30 minutes, Baby shower, Birthday, Chinese New Year, free, Gifts, Make for kids, Make with kids, older kids / adults, pennies, young kids
- No responses
I painted this Chinese Zodiac artwork for Chops’ bedroom after he was born in the year of the dragon (you can find out your own or your child’s Chinese astrology sign, or animal here). Wouldn’t it be interesting to talk about Chinese astrology with kids and then help them make a Chinese Zodiac artwork ‘animal’ picture of…
- 1 hour or more, 20-30 minutes, a few quid, Birthday, Make for kids, Make with kids, pennies, toddlers, young kids
- 10 responses
A full round-up of Pickle’s DIY pirate party, from invitations and outfits, activities and decorations to a pirate ship cake and ‘WANTED’ goodie bags!
- 1 hour or more, a few quid, Birthday, free, Make for kids, Make with kids, pennies, toddlers, young kids
- 3 responses
These salt dough doubloons are quick, easy and thrifty for a pirate party. Kids can collect them and exchange for goodie bags! Pickle’s pirate party was at a local soft play cafe, but I wanted the kids to have a craft activity and treasure hunt option too. My mum found a jolly roger cookie cutter…
- 1 hour or more, a few quid, babies, Birthday, Make for kids, older kids / adults, toddlers, young kids
- 22 responses
Probably the easiest ever pirate ship cake tutorial. You can bake and decorate this cake in one morning – perfect for a little buccaneer’s party!
I came up with the idea for this DIY jolly roger flag craft for Pickle’s pirate party because I wanted something mess-free and easy enough for toddlers to make (which they could then take home in their goodie bags). I had already bought black felt to make Pickle’s hat and I always have googly eyes…
- 20-30 minutes, Birthday, free, Make for kids, Make with kids, pennies, toddlers, young kids
- 12 responses
Learn how to draw a pirate with the easiest step-by-step video ever… If you are in a hurry, cheat and use the free pirate printable – perfect for a pirate party!